Reminders for District Championships
Here are a few reminders for the upcoming District meets:
1. District Meet Directors should be “flexible” with the affected entries. Substitutions will be allowed ONLY for a COVID positive athlete. The only athlete that can be substituted in is one that has not maxed their own entries. An athlete may NOT be taken from an existing entry to put in the one that is vacated by the “COVID swimmer”.
2. The top 6 in each event at the District meets will advance to their Region meet.
3. Athlete of the Meet awards are determined by NISCA PowerPoints.
4. Please remember that only registered TISCA members can vote for and are eligible for the Coach of the Year awards. An updated list of TISCA members can be found here on the TISCA website: https://bit.ly/3rqrqSs
5. Please remind District meet directors to submit results to be posted on the TISCA website after the meet. TISCA Coach & Athlete awards should also be submitted for posting as well with the meet results. Here is the link for results submissions: https://bit.ly/3Gq6rFs
Good luck to you and each of your athletes!